Thank you for your interest in employment at StringBean Technologies’ (SBT). Our facility management platform is the result of extensive research in the human factors, environmental impacts and the limited processes and systems that make managing commercial, industrial and multi-family buildings so challenging today. StringBean is the answer, and we are seeking to add qualified and spirited individuals to our Technology Development team.
SBT is a game-changing technology designed to unify and simplify facilities management. It enables managers to initiate task lists, collaborate with staff and vendors, validate work completion and automate reporting using a single, intuitive platform that’s protected by state-of-the-art security. SBT places knowledge in the hands of all stakeholders and creates distinct workflows so work gets done right the first time and every time no matter who performs it. The end-result is requisite reports and alerts that validate and document all work performed, missed or incomplete. SBT is designed to link to back-end procurement, building management and accounting systems, as well as the mechanical systems enabled thereto.
SBT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resumes via email at email@example.com.
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a senior full stack developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at both backend and web front end. Your primary focus will be backend development of Java applications and their integration with front-end UI. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. Our front-end is in Angular 8, so you will be developing Angular 8 under the direction of our CTO. You will be leading and mentoring junior backend and/or web developers depending on your skill sets.
• Delivering a complete backend Java API’s for front end application
• Delivering a complete front-end application using Angular 8
• Lead and mentor junior developers.
• Ensuring high performance on backend API’s for mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow among business users, graphic designer, the backend and front-end coders, and yourself
Skills and Qualifications
• Proficiency with Java, MySQL, Angular, HTML5 and SCSS. Java is a must.
• Professional, precise communication skills with leadership skills.
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic. Create impact analysis on any changes.
• Experience to provide backend API’s to front end application using RESTFul API.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading and reactive programming.
• Familiarity with AWS Lambda, SNS, SES, EC2, SQS, RDS and other AWS services.
• Graduated with Engineering or Computer Science degree.
Senior Mobile Developer
We are looking for a senior mobile developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS and Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS and Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. This position will be expected to be expert in both of them understand the direction of our CTO.
- Lead and mentor junior iOS and Android developers
- Design and build applications for the iOS and Android platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with iOS (Swift) and/or Android (Java)
- At least be expert in one of the mobile platform iOS or Android
- Proficient with both iOS and Android is a plus.
- Familiarity with offline storage, such as CoreData and Realm.io.
- Professional, precise communication skills with leadership skills.
- Experience with threading, reactive and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s and/or Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Graduated with Engineering or Computer Science degree.