Excel in building operations to drive competitive advantage
Ensure sensitive equipment uptime
Guarantee secure environment
Manage 3rd party vendors
Take all your disparate systems and centralize them into one
As some of the most senstive environments in the USA, Data Centers need to ensure security for both personnel and equipment. Downtime is not an option, but costs need to be managed to remain competitive
No new hardware required
Powered by the device in your hand and the secure Cloud
Complementary to Existing Backbone Systems
No need for any change, automate any workflow and process into your Tech Stack
Increase oversight / reduce burnout
Be up and running in a couple of hours with our Automated Onboarding Survey and OOB Workflows
Land and Expand
Introduce digital solutions and standards across your operation and portfolio at your own pace, one “pain point” at a time.
Key Features for Data Centers
Manage 3rd party vendors within the confines of the Data Center, enabling them with a virtual task guide that comply with your SOPs and MOPs
Direct intelligence and reporting on vendors and allowing you to reward team productivity
Largest Colocation Data Center in NYC
- Director of security has used StringBean’s intuitive workflow builder to introduce over ten new workflows for this non-technical team (no additional professional services costs)
- Property operations has been able to leverage idle security resources in off hours to perform critical infrastructure rounds on behalf of a small day shift engineering team.
- Any anomalies detected forwarded immediately to remote engineering staff on call – saving costs of 2 FTEs
- Developed initial set of building rounds for property with one-hour train-the-trainer for future use cases
- Over 2 dozen non-technical security personnel performing building rounds 24×7
- Leveraged embedded free-form data gathering tool to capture issues and rapidly dispatch for RFQs and post-work completion documentation to expedite payment
We were introduced to StringBean (SBT) when they first launched in 2017. Using another platform at the time, Williams Equities wasn’t prepared to experiment with newly created software to service our world-class data center. The following year, SBT reengaged with us, presenting software and data updates based on our initial feedback. SBT also had established a comparable client base, no longer making us the testbed. Once partners, the workflows built in SBT for our colocation data center served as a model to roll out across our commercial portfolio. Regardless of technological skillset, with StringBean our property managers and building staff are able to better deliver a Class A management and maintenance experience.
See how StringBean can meet the needs of a your specific sector.
Manage 3rd party vendors more effectively in heavily regulated sectors